Wazzup Weekly | Mar 5-Mar 11
Thursday, March 5, 2020 11:00 AM by Mary Kate Harrigan
Welcome to Wazzup Weekly, Visit Syracuse’s weekly platform of local tourism information to help you Do Your Thing, push through the rest of the week and then some. Whether you're a visitor or a Syracuse 365er, this is your weekly rundown of what's hot, what's happening and what to do!
What's Happening 💃
- Mar 5-Mar 16: Destiny USA Winter Fun Pass, Destiny USA
- Mar 5-8: 50th Annual CNY RV & Camping Show, NYS Fairgrounds
- Mar 5: MasterChef Junior Live!, Mulroy Civic Center Theaters, 7 PM
- Mar 6: Homebrewed Comedy, Buried Acorn Brewing Company, 7-9 PM
- Mar 6: Enter The Haggis, Westcott Theater, 8 PM
- Mar 7: Victory For Vets: 4th Annual Chili Cook Off, Sharkey's Bar & Grill, 10 AM
- Mar 7: The 15th Annual Tipperary Hill Shamrock Run, Burnet Park, 10 AM
- Mar 7: Symphoria Masterworks VI: All Italian, Crouse Hinds Theater, 7:30-9:30 PM
- Mar 8: Battle of the Brunch, DoubleTree Carrier Circle, 11:30 AM-1:30 PM
- Mar 8: Parade Week Kickoff, Kitty Hoynes, 12-5 PM
For a complete list of events, check out our online calendar.
What's Hot 🔥
CNY RV & Camping Show: The CNY RV & Camping Show is back for it's 50th year. See hundreds of RV and camper models at the NYS Fairgrounds. Whether you're looking to buy or just want to check out what's new, this 4-day event is back and bigger than ever.
Parade Week Kickoff Party: Celebrate Irish season in Syracuse with a Parade Week Kickoff at Kitty Hoynes this Sunday. Proceeds go towards the Syracuse St. Patrick's Day Parade. Listen to live music, grab a Guinness and try your luck with door prizes.
Photo of the Week 📸