Wazzup Weekly | Nov 14-20
Thursday, November 7, 2019 11:00 AM by Mary Kate Harrigan
Welcome to Wazzup Weekly, Visit Syracuse’s weekly platform of local tourism information to help you Do Your Thing, push through the rest of the week and then some. Whether you're a visitor or a Syracuse 365er, this is your weekly rundown of what's hot, what's happening and what to do!
What's Happening 💃
- Nov 14-Jan 5: Lights on the Lake, Onondaga Lake Park
- Nov 14: Winter Wonderland Fashion Show, Jefferson Clinton, 7-9 PM
- Nov 14: Jersey Boys, Landmark Theatre, 7:30 PM
- Nov 14: Loud Luxury: Nights Like This Tour, Westcott Theater, 8 PM
- Nov 15: Syracuse Crunch vs Utica Comets, War Memorial Arena, 7 PM
- Nov 15: Warren Miller's Timeless, Landmark Theatre, 7:30 PM
- Nov 15: Roller Buffet, The Venue, 8-11 PM
- Nov 15-16: Rachmaninoff Festival, Crouse-Hinds Theater
- Nov 16: Syracuse University Men's Basketball vs Seattle, Carrier Dome, 7 PM
For a complete list of events, check out our online calendar.
What's Hot 🔥
Lights on the Lake: It's that time of year again to celebrate a beloved Syracuse holiday tradition- Lights on the Lake! For the 30th year, Onondaga Lake Park will transform into a two-mile drive-thru full of lit up holiday displays. This year you can expect to see displays like a twinkling fantasy forest and a larger-than-life Land of Oz.
What They're Saying 💁♀️
Check out the Finger Lakes region on Kayak as their current #3 trending Ski Destination
Photo of the Week 📸