Wazzup Weekly | Jan 16-22
Thursday, January 9, 2020 11:00 AM by Mary Kate Harrigan
Welcome to Wazzup Weekly, Visit Syracuse’s weekly platform of local tourism information to help you Do Your Thing, push through the rest of the week and then some. Whether you're a visitor or a Syracuse 365er, this is your weekly rundown of what's hot, what's happening and what to do!
What's Happening 💃
- Jan 16: Syracuse University Women's Basketball vs Georgia Tech, Carrier Dome, 7:30 PM
- Jan 17-19: NOFA-NY 2020 Winter Conference, Oncenter Convention Center
- Jan 17: Syracuse Crunch vs Springfield Thunderbirds, Upstate Medical University Arena, 7 PM
- Jan 18-19: Salt City Antique Show, NYS Fairgrounds
- Jan 18: Our Home, Their Habitats, Baltimore Woods Nature Center, 11 AM-12:30 PM
- Jan 18: UFC 246 Watch Party, Dave & Buster's, 6:15 PM
- Jan 18: An Evening with William Shatner, Oncenter, 7:30 PM
- Jan 18: Girls Night: The Musical, Oncenter Carrier Theater, 7:30 PM
- Jan 19: Symphoria Casual II: Our Favorite Things, St. Paul's Syracuse, 3-5 PM
For a complete list of events, check out our online calendar.
What's Hot 🔥
Symphoria: Did you know that Syracuse has a full orchestra? Symphoria gathers musicians from all across the globe to put on concerts covering everything from Brahms to Broadway. There are a variety of family-friendly shows that make great entertainment for all ages. To see upcoming events happening this season, click here.
Photo of the Week 📸