Wazzup Weekly | Mar 13-Mar 19
Wednesday, January 9, 2019 11:00 AM by Mary Kate Harrigan
Welcome to Wazzup Weekly, Visit Syracuse’s weekly platform of local tourism information to help you Do Your Thing, push through the rest of the week and then some. Whether you're a visitor or a Syracuse 365er, this is your weekly rundown of what's hot, what's happening and what to do!
What's Happening 💃
- Mar 15-31: It's Maple Syrup Time, Beaver Lake Nature Center
- Mar 15-17: Home & Garden Show 2019, NYS Exposition Center
- Mar 16-17: Syracuse City Ballet: Peter Pan, The Oncenter
- Mar 16: Parade Ends Here Party, Marriott Syracuse Downtown, 11 AM-8:30 PM
- Mar 16: St. Patrick's Day Parade, Downtown Syracuse, 12 PM
- Mar 16: SU Men's Lacrosse vs Rutgers, Carrier Dome, 1-3 PM
- Mar 16: Retro PBS Trivia, WCNY, 1:30-4 PM
- Mar 16: Mere Mortals, Colemans Authentic Irish Pub, 4 PM
- Mar 16: St. Patrick's Celebration, Red Hawk Brewing, 1-9 PM
- Mar 16: Larger than Us & Astronaut's Tale, The MOST, 7:30-9 PM
- Mar 17: Irish Road Bowling, Onondaga Lake Park, 10:30 AM
- Mar 17: St. Paddy's Day Celtic Brunch, Empire Farm Brewery, 12-2 PM
- Mar 17: Happy St. Patrick's Day, Colemans Authentic Irish Pub, 12 PM-1:30 AM
For a complete list of events, check out our online calendar.
What's Hot 🔥
2019 St. Patrick's Day Parade: 'Tis the season to celebrate all things Irish with the annual St. Patrick's Day Parade. This event is a Syracuse staple and provides fun for the whole family. The parade kicks off at 12 PM and goes along North Salina Street. Make sure to wear your green and join in on the festivities!
St. Patrick's Day: Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Syracuse with a variety of festive events. Watch live Irish road bowling at Onondaga Lake Park or experience a Celtic brunch at a farm brewery. Head to our favorite Irish neighborhood, Tipperary Hill, to enjoy green beer and listen to live music at Colemans Authentic Irish Pub. Looking for more inspiration? Click here for our insider guide so you can plan your best St. Patrick's weekend yet.
What's On Tap 🍺
Red Hawk Brewing: Toast to St. Patrick's Day with a craft beverage at Red Hawk Brewing's St. Patrick's Celebration. Enjoy live music, Irish fare, great beer and be first in line to try their new kvass.
What They're Saying 💁♀️
Photo of the Week 📸