Find A Venue
Support Greater Syracuse Hospitality & Tourism Association Member Venues ...
To Our Valued Colleagues in the Hospitality & Tourism Industry,
Economic times being what they are, we know that decisions on memberships such as this do not come easy. We thought we might provide you with a reminder of all that your GSHTA membership dues provide:
- GSHTA underwrites training opportunities for our members, offering these to you free or at a very low cost. In the past we have offered Signature Training and Food Safety Training, to name a few.
- Our Annual Holiday Party, with an abundance of food and camaraderie, makes this event a member favorite. This is also included in your membership dues.
- We host bi-monthly meetings for the membership, which include networking events, educational sessions, and local speakers of interest-all included with your dues.
- We work directly with the Onondaga County Legislators and the use of your Room Occupancy Tax dollars. We keep track of where these monies are being spent to make sure they benefit all of us.
- We work closely with other organizations that share the same purpose, and bring those member benefits to you as well. Groups such as AHLA – American Hotel & Lodging Association, and NYSHTA – New York State Hospitality & Tourism Association.
As you can see your membership dues with GSHTA are worth much more than your invoice states. We will continue to make this group one you can be proud to be associated with. Thank you, and if you have any questions or concerns with your invoice, please call Tony Mangano at (315) 457-8670 or Amanda Joss (315) 399-5903.