Twin Trees East Syracuse opened in July 2004. The original Twin Trees on Avery Ave. was founded in 1957 by Don (Ross) Rescignano Sr. Twin Trees Too on Milton Ave. followed shortly after. Today all locations are still operated by family members. Twin Trees has been consistently voted #1 pizza by local media and publications and our chicken wings have also won several polls. We are proud that we thrive among all of the chain restaurants.