Plan Your Visit
Ideally situated in the heart of New York State, and located within 300 miles of the largest cities in the Northeast, the Greater Syracuse region offers the perfect mix of urban and rural experiences for your next getaway. From the city squares of downtown Syracuse to the tranquil shores of Skaneateles Lake, explore a diverse culinary scene or visit the blue-green waters of Green Lakes State Park, whatever you’re looking for, it’s all here in the greater Syracuse, NY region!
Get all the information you need for a great Central New York vacation or conference, or special event. Discover area maps, transportation information, visitor guides and photos. These free Syracuse area resources are available to ensure you make the most out of your stay.
Things to Do
What are the top attractions to visit in Syracuse?
What are the top things to do with kids in Syracuse?
What are the top outdoor activities in Syracuse?
- Chase waterfalls at Pratt's Falls or Chittenango Falls State Park
- Enjoy year-round fun at Four Seasons Golf & Ski Center
- Enjoy a game of golf
- Cruise the Skaneateles Lake
- Hike or walk the trails at Clark Reservation State Park
- Find more outdoor activities in Syracuse