Things to Do in Syracuse
Experience all of the activities, attractions, and events that Syracuse, NY has to offer. Step out into the scenic outdoors, embrace the urban vibrancy of Downtown Syracuse or explore one of our many unique neighborhoods. Find your next big adventure whether it's kayaking in the summer, hiking through autumn, or chasing frozen waterfalls. Let your inner foodie lead the way to restaurants offering everything from the best brunches to farm-to-table eats. Sip your way through craft breweries, wineries, and cideries. Immerse yourself in the rich history of the region or enjoy the expansive arts & culture scene. No matter the season, stay inspired on things to do in Syracuse.
NYS Blues Festival
Blues music takes over the NYS Fairgrounds every June, check out this one-of-a-kind festival!
2023 Syracuse Jazz Fest
Syracuse Jazz Fest returns for four-days this June spreading the sounds of soul throughout downtown…
Nightlife in Syracuse
Whether you’re in the mood to grab a quick drink with friends, have a happy hour with coworkers…
Things to Do
What are the top outdoor activities in Syracuse?
- Chase waterfalls at Pratt's Falls or Chittenango Falls State Park
- Enjoy year-round fun at Four Seasons Golf & Ski Center
- Enjoy a game of golf
- Cruise the Skaneateles Lake
- Hike or walk the trails at Clark Reservation State Park
- Find more outdoor activities in Syracuse
What are the top things to do in Syracuse this winter?
- Go ice skating at Clinton Square Ice Rink.
- Enjoy a sleigh ride at Highland Forest.
- Go snowshoeing at Beaver Lake Nature Center.
- Ski, snowboard or tube down a mountain or hill.
- Spend a day at a museum.
What are the top attractions to visit in Syracuse?
- Armory Square & The MOST
- The Carrier Dome
- Destiny USA
- Dinosaur BBQ
- Erie Canal Museum