Octagon House of Camillus


The restored six story 1856 home of Isaiah Wilcox, his wife Ann and their two children who came to the Camillus area from Rhode Island. Rumored to be part of the Underground Railroad, this attraction is listed on the National Registry of Historical Places. Features include a circular central staircase and 21 rooms furnished in period antiques. Limited hours.